DMS International (DMS) is a professional services firm headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, with work locations throughout the continental United States. We prepare managers and executives to lead their workforce through customized learning solutions that drive the standards of an ever-changing world. We build creative, unique and engaging learning experiences for commercial, civilian and defense organizations. Our high-caliber talent, delivery methodology and innovative solutions contribute to preparing a workforce that is ready for the future. You can join us on this journey to bring efficiency and creativity to our customers.
At DMS, we are the catalyst for effective workforce transformation. To achieve this, we hire professionals who take pride in doing quality work and who are excited about contributing to the professional development of tomorrow's leaders.
DMS seeks candidates that possess and display the attributes that reflect our Core Values of:
- Quality in delivering solutions,
- Integrity in conduct
- Responsiveness to our customer’s mission
DMS International (DMS) is seeking a Registrar Support Administrator to serve as assistant to the Registrar for a major FAA learning services contract. The Registrar Support Admin will support the Registrar in performing day-to-day support of FAA pre-course training requirements and course completion tracking and reporting.
- Communicate with students and track all pre-course requirements for all FAA Training Curriculum;
- Provide reminders to all enrolled students;
- Provide updates to stakeholders;
- Review all final course sign in rosters to provide course completion credit in eLMS (Learning Management System).
- Provide weekly through-put data (course completions) to appropriate stakeholders;
- Communicate with specific FAA customers and students via email addresses provided;
- Logistical coordination of field deliveries;
- Create and maintain files for all FAA training deliveries (rosters, pre-course letters, and information specific to the class);
- Create, save and print 1, 7, 14, 21, and 28 day rosters, as required. Send rosters to specific program offices;
- Create scheduled offerings in eLMS.
- Create and send pre-course welcome letter for each class 4 weeks prior to the delivery date. Letters will be emailed to the students, training coordinators, second level managers and other offices as defined;
- Check and communicate “no shows” one business day after each class start date.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask;
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Professional demeanor, with experience working directly with clients;
- Organizational skills, with ability to plan and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Organizational Development, Education, Knowledge Management, or other areas of study comparably relevant to the management of this effort, from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in an organizational training environment with at least five years of experience as a training coordinator or conference/seminar/meeting organizer. Must have experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously; managing training requirements and student registration; and customer service.