DMS International (DMS) is seeking a Talent Services Support Specialist. The Specialist will perform various tasks including administering, coordinating and providing assistance in various human resources functions, such as recruiting, performance management, and other administrative duties as assigned. The Specialist will also participate in the department's overall annual and long-term goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated sensitivity in handling confidential information
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Organized and detailed with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively both in groups as well as independently
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to employees
- Knowledge of employee benefits and human resource practices and related laws and regulations
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with close attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellence in word processing, use of spreadsheets database and social media
- 2 to 5 years of progressively responsible experience in human resources management, business administration or related field required.
Technical Tools: Advance use in MS Applications, HRIS tools, Social Media Tools.