DMS International is a professional services firm headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland with work locations throughout the continental United States. We specialize in the information technology and training fields and bring together high caliber talent, bright ideas, and innovative solutions to our federal government customers.
At DMS our quality policy is to be among the "best in class" providers of management and information technology services in partnership with our customers. To achieve this, we hire professionals who take pride in doing quality work and who are committed to the customer.
DMS seeks candidates that possess and display the attributes that reflect our Core Values of:
* Quality in delivering solutions,
* Integrity in conduct, and
* Responsiveness to our customer’s mission.
DMS International (DMS) is seeking an Evaluations Coordinator for a major FAA learning services contract. The Evaluation Coordinator will be responsible for the evaluation and support of training and developmental curriculum.
Hands-on experience in the design and development of evaluation programs for both classroom or technology-based courseware and materials. Works with SME’s and client stakeholders to design evaluation of learning systems and tools. Ability to provide visually appealing dashboards and reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Analyze all training evaluation data generated by course deliveries.
· Conduct interviews related to the evaluation data as required.
· Implement benchmarking studies to support training improvement initiatives.
· Generate user-centric specialty reports from the data collected as requested.
· Provide assistance in designing or modifying evaluation tools.
· Recommend leading edge technologies and instruments to support collection and evaluation initiatives addressing various content areas.
· Assess areas such as participant satisfaction, achievement of learning objectives, transfer of learning to the workplace, return on customer expectations, return on investment, and organizational results.
· Possess expertise and best practices for collection/evaluation tools such as questionnaires, interviews, direct observations, critical incident analysis, actual work products, achievement tests, performance measures and review of records.
· Assist management in conducting benchmarking studies and needs assessments
· Conduct needs assessments, research, define and evaluate the training and conferencing needs of existing customers.
· Experience utilizing Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation and how they are used for performance improvement.
BA/BS in Business Administration, or in Evaluations / Analysis or Statistics.
Minimum of three years of experience in designing, developing, implementing, assessing and reporting results from data generated through scientific data analysis. Skilled and experienced at assessing data and developing a plan to identify gaps in training and development and provide recommendations and strategies for closing gaps.
· Initiative to improve current system
· Innovative thinking
· User Centric Design experience
· Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Professional demeanor, with experience working directly with clients
· Organizational skills, with ability to plan and meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Additional Job Locations
Silver Spring, Maryland