Antiterrorism/Navy Security Force (AT/NSF) AT Leadership Course Instructor.
Location: Pearl Harbor, HI
DMS International is a Consulting, Information Technology and Training Company headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland. At DMS our quality policy is to be among the 'best in class' providers of management and information technology consulting services in partnership with our customers. We hire professionals who take pride in doing quality work and who are committed to the customer. We are currently seeking Antiterrorism/Navy Security Force (AT/NSF) AT Leadership Instructors. AT/NSF AT Leadership Instructors will perform classroom and field laboratory support for high-risk training evolutions.
AT/NSF AT Leadership Instructors deliver formalized training support in the areas of antiterrorism and security to Navy personnel at the respective Fleet Concentration Areas (FCAs).
All AT/NSF Leadership Instructors must be familiar with applicable Navy rules, regulations, and other requirements as listed in the Training Course Control Document (TCCD) for all courses being delivered and may be required to attend in-service training which is designed to update contractor personnel on Government rules, regulations, and other requirements.
AT/NSF AT Leadership Instructors must:
- Be a US Citizen.
- Possess, or be able to obtain, and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
- Possess an active state driver’s license.
- Possess above average communication skills and the ability to comprehend both verbal and written instructions.
- Possess a minimum of two (2) years past successful Antiterrorism Program Management experience as an Installation Antiterrorism Officer (ATO), Installation Security Officer or Assistant Installation Security Officer, or
- Have completed a tour of duty as Echelon 2 command antiterrorism/force protection staff officer, or NCIS, Afloat Training Group, or TYCOM level or above antiterrorism assessment or training team.
- Have past experience in Maritime Interdiction Operations (MIO), preferably as a VBSS Boarding Officer.
- Be a qualified instructor with 2 years’ experience as delivering training.
- Possess one (or more) of the basic instructor qualifications as listed below:
- Navy Instructor Training Course (NITC) (A-012-0077) (or military service equivalent)
- Academic credentialing (teacher/professor).
- Instructor training via an academic institution which includes:
- Effective communication and questioning techniques
- Adult learning theory and principles
- Instructional Delivery methods
- Lesson delivery performance laboratory
- Training environment management
- Inter-personal skills
- Evaluation and Feedback