DMS International is a professional services firm headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, with work locations throughout the continental United States. We prepare managers and executives to lead their workforce through customized learning solutions that drive the standards of an ever-changing world. We build creative, unique and engaging learning experiences for commercial, civilian and defense organizations. Our high-caliber talent, delivery methodology and innovative solutions contribute to preparing a workforce that is ready for the future. You can join us on this journey to bring efficiency and creativity to our customers.
At DMS, we are the catalyst for effective workforce transformation. To achieve this, we hire professionals who take pride in doing quality work and who are excited about contributing to the professional development of tomorrow's leaders.
DMS seeks candidates that possess and display the attributes that reflect our Core Values of:
* Quality in delivering solutions,
* Integrity in conduct, and
* Responsiveness to our customer’s mission.
DMS International is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work under the direction of the Project Manager and perform all necessary functions to effectively and efficiently conduct administrative support duties required in the direct support of this FAA contract.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of office procedures, operations, and practices.
- Performs related administrative duties such as answering telephone, referring callers or furnishing information; filing of documents; operating copying machine; and, distributing or preparing documents to be mailed.
- Types correspondence, reports, and other material with responsibility for sentence structure, grammar, and spelling. Uses PC-based word processing software such as Microsoft Word©, other Microsoft Office© programs, and electronic mail applications.
- Arranges for meetings; anticipates need for information and prepares material as requested. Follows up on projects resulting from meetings to ensure that internal office tasks and schedules are met.
- Makes travel arrangements as needed.
- Provides assistance to support budget, personnel and payroll functions.
- Assists in devising office procedures and practices to be followed.
- Maintains needed office supplies, equipment, publications, and forms. Identifies deficiencies to contract Program Manager.
- Chooses the proper procedure for each task.
Education & Experience
- High school Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- One (1) year of experience, with the last three (3) years, in general office administration.
- Little or no subject-matter knowledge is required.
- This position does not require an FAA certification.
- Typing skill of 50 words per minute at 90% accuracy.
- Experience using word processor software and electronic mail applications.
- Skill in spelling, oral communication and writing.
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK