DMS International (DMS) is a professional services firm headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, with work locations throughout the continental United States. We prepare managers and executives to lead their workforce through customized learning solutions that drive the standards of an ever-changing world. We build creative, unique and engaging learning experiences for commercial, civilian and defense organizations. Our high-caliber talent, delivery methodology and innovative solutions contribute to preparing a workforce that is ready for the future. You can join us on this journey to bring efficiency and creativity to our customers.
At DMS, we are the catalyst for effective workforce transformation. To achieve this, we hire professionals who take pride in doing quality work and who are excited about contributing to the professional development of tomorrow's leaders.
DMS seeks candidates that possess and display the attributes that reflect our Core Values of:
- Quality in delivering solutions,
- Integrity in conduct
- Responsiveness to our customer’s mission
DMS is seeking a Creative Design Intern at our corporate headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland. The candidate will be providing assistance to our corporate marketing efforts and website maintenance. The ideal candidate should possess extensive skills in graphic designs, video editing and web designs.
- Follow DMS brand guidelines and understand DMS core values and marketing strategies to adhere design works with marketing project specifications; Possess the ability to conceptualize visuals based on requirements;
- Use processes, tools and control systems to deliver projects on time;
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for DMS marketing materials and website;
- Provide production level design support for marketing projects including corporate brochures and flyers, social graphics, and collateral that is reflective of the DMS brand;
- Edit and assemble recorded raw material into a finished product that is suitable for the DMS marketing strategy;
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy;
- Assist with website maintenance to implement multimedia information on DMS website.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo & video editing software
- Possess basic understanding of the latest marketing trends
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative to solve problems and complete tasks as they arise
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Adobe Creative Tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Aftereffect, etc.)
- Other graphic design and publication design software
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in graphic design and video editing
- Full-Time or Part-Time Internship