DMS International is a professional services firm headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, with work locations throughout the continental United States. We prepare managers and executives to lead their workforce through customized learning solutions that drive the standards of an ever-changing world. We build creative, unique and engaging learning experiences for commercial, civilian and defense organizations. Our high-caliber talent, delivery methodology and innovative solutions contribute to preparing a workforce that is ready for the future. You can join us on this journey to bring efficiency and creativity to our customers.
At DMS, we are the catalyst for effective workforce transformation. To achieve this, we hire professionals who take pride in doing quality work and who are excited about contributing to the professional development of tomorrow's leaders.
DMS seeks candidates that possess and display the attributes that reflect our Core Values of:
* Quality in delivering solutions,
* Integrity in conduct, and
* Responsiveness to our customer’s mission.
Logistics Management Specialist (Part-Time Instructor)
DMS International is seeking a part-time Logistics Management Specialist (LMS) to provide instructional delivery of logistics training for courses managed by the FAA. Under the direction of the contract Program Manager, this Integrated LMS Instructor will administer a curriculum that includes:
• interdependencies among logistics elements
• integrating acquisition and lifecycle management of logistics support with the investment product or service
• adhering to the principles of supply chain management throughout each phase of the lifecycle process (service analysis, concept and requirements definition, investment analysis, solution implementation, and in-service management).
All instruction is done in accordance with FAA training standards, policies, and guidelines such as, but not limited to, the latest versions of FAA Order 3000.57, “Air Traffic Organization Technical Operations Training and Personnel Certification Programs.”
• Delivers training for instructional courses
• Conducts Class room administration to include, but not limited to:
• Identifies the need for additional classroom resources and communicating these needs to the appropriate FAA office.
• Follows prepared lesson plans and ensures stated course objectives are presented. Lesson plans and student materials provide a roadmap for the delivery and identified expected outcomes.
• Measures student performance by using skill practices and tests.
• Uses course curriculum to help ensure that operational objectives are achieved.
• Utilizes such teaching methods as lecture, lab demonstrations, remedial discussion, and coaching.
• Uses teaching aids such as, but not limited to, lesson plans, student guides, lab guides, handouts, wall charts, and prepared notes.
Education & Experience
• Candidate must either have an Associate degree or vocational certificate in a relevant field of study (i.e., Logistics Management), or
• Government, Private Sector, or military specific training relevant to logistics management to include:
• At least four (4) years in any combination of the following positions:
• Shall have a minimum of three (3) years of Specialized Integrated LMS Experience, working or instructing in the following:
• Successful completion of the following Specialized Training courses preferred:
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK