DMS International is a professional services firm headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, with work locations throughout the continental United States. We prepare managers and executives to lead their workforce through customized learning solutions that drive the standards of an ever-changing world. We build creative, unique and engaging learning experiences for commercial, civilian and defense organizations. Our high-caliber talent, delivery methodology and innovative solutions contribute to preparing a workforce that is ready for the future. You can join us on this journey to bring efficiency and creativity to our customers.
At DMS, we are the catalyst for effective workforce transformation. To achieve this, we hire professionals who take pride in doing quality work and who are excited about contributing to the professional development of tomorrow's leaders.
DMS seeks candidates that possess and display the attributes that reflect our Core Values of:
* Quality in delivering solutions,
* Integrity in conduct, and
* Responsiveness to our customer’s mission.
DMS International is seeking a Program Manager who will be responsible for providing administration of the Instructional Services contract through oversight and management for all complex technical services directly affecting the AMA-400 Instructional contract.
- Serve with the ability to conduct overall responsibility for organizational day-today planning, direction, and timely execution in order to meet the requirement set forth in this contract.
- Enforces and provides oversight of the contract Quality Control plan, applicable to all deliverable products, outlined in Schedule B.
- Provide oversight of contract personnel and ensure tasks assigned to contract personnel are completed in accordance with the terms of the contract and meet long-range training plans.
- Provide direction to the First-Line Supervisor(s), ensuring that all necessary functions are performed effectively and efficiently in managing the personnel under his/her supervision.
- Communicate about areas of accountability and performance expectations of assigned personnel with company and Governmental counterparts.
- Demonstrate and provide leadership regarding employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training, and development.
- Demonstrate and provide leadership in problem resolution to facilitate faster and improved working relationships.
- Ensure compliance with contract requirements and standards regarding cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, complete and on-time delivery of contract deliverables. Ensure on-site compliance also with state and federal regulations.
- Provide time-accounting of contractor personnel using the FAA’s Consolidated Automated System for Time and Labor Entry (CASTLE) for Labor Distribution Report (LDR) system and/or current applicable FAA Activity Data Tracking System (ADTS).
- Provide the required administrative support for the execution of this contract requirement.
- Coordinate with FAA operational training delivery and development requirements in providing the necessary program status and obtaining customer feedback; perform performance reviews for directly supervised employees; recommend and/or implement, as applicable, new processes where needed to improve quality or on-time delivery of contract deliverables; recommend and lead efforts to improve existing processes to improve quality or on-time delivery.
- It is essential that the contractor’s on-site Program Manager has full authority to manage the day-to-day contractor operations and the authority to represent the contractor in dealings with the Contracting Officer (CO) or Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR).
Education & Experience
- High school Diploma or G.E.D.
- At least five (5) years of experience in the management and administration of efforts of scope and complexity comparable to that anticipated under this contract. Such experience may have been gained in administrative, professional, technical, or other responsible work in any combination within Government or Private Industry.
- This position does not require FAA certification.
- Ability to lead change and achieve results
- Strong leadership and relational skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent budgeting skills
- Problem-solving skills that identify significant factors, gather pertinent data, and recognize solutions
- Effective oral and writing communications skills
- A Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BS), or Master of Science (MS)
- Each request for exception shall be considered on an individual basis
- Exceptions to qualifications shall be considered for candidates who possess exceptional credentials, previous experience as a FAA supervisor, manager, program manager, or those possessing closely related experiences who do not meet the minimum criteria will be considered for this position, provided that a written request for waiver of qualifications is submitted to the FAA and approved in advance of the candidate’s selection.
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK