Data Management Services, Inc. (dba: DMS International) is a professional services firm headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, with work locations throughout the continental United States. We prepare managers and executives to lead their workforce through customized learning solutions that drive the standards of an ever-changing world. We build creative, unique and engaging learning experiences for commercial, civilian and defense organizations. Our high-caliber talent, delivery methodology and innovative solutions contribute to preparing a workforce that is ready for the future. You can join us on this journey to bring efficiency and creativity to our customers.
At DMS, we are the catalyst for effective workforce transformation. To achieve this, we hire professionals who take pride in doing quality work and who are excited about contributing to the professional development of tomorrow's leaders.
DMS seeks candidates that possess and display the attributes that reflect our Core Values of:
- Quality in delivering solutions,
- Integrity in conduct,
- Responsiveness to our customer’s mission
DMS International (DMS) is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Student Services Support to provide administrative support to our FAA learning services contract. The Administrative Assistant will provide support to our client in performing day-to-day support of FAA pre-course training requirements.
- Facilitate course logistics for student access to building
- Develop WIFI codes for FAA personnel as requested
- Provide meeting logistics from AV to ancillary items
- Maintain inventory of course supplies
- Develop reports for executives on course to reach organizational goals
- Serve as a point of contact to DMS instructors for course issues and content
- Develop, compile, format materials and presentations or FAA meetings
- Assist COR with tasks as assigned
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional demeanor, with experience working directly with clients
- Organizational skills, with ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Organizational Development, Education, Knowledge Management, or other areas of study comparably relevant to the management of this effort, from a regionally accredited college or university
- Minimum of five years of experience in an organizational training environment with at least three years of experience as a training coordinator or conference/seminar/meeting organizer. Must have experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously; managing training requirements and student registration; and customer service.